.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Travel Review

Having travelled the world for many years, I finally came to the conclusion I should comment on the good, the bad and the ugly... As well as share some of my observations along the way. Enjoy the tales and safe travel's everyone © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2007


Any comments, links or articles added by others which do or don't relate to anything I have written or published is their responsibility and not mine.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where am I now?

Having spent the last 12 months in a journey of life and distance, I find myself 5,000 miles away from my birth place, going through divorce and in a world I could only have dreamt of, in actual fact I did not dream of it, I just see it as I journey through it... so here I am now living in the USA and enjoying all that that brings good and bad and the bad ain't that bad actually, I am pleased to say.

I for one am happy with the way the journey has gone, it has been tough but so is everything you really desire and I desire happiness and for that I keep striving.

I intend to keep pushing for it, happiness that is, with the aim of writing articles more frequently and reminding myself of where I have been and where I am going...

My Ecademy Profile
My LinkedIn Profile
My Website Testimonials
My Ecademy Testimonials
My Business Blog
My Website




© Copyright Ian Plumbley 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home