.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Travel Review

Having travelled the world for many years, I finally came to the conclusion I should comment on the good, the bad and the ugly... As well as share some of my observations along the way. Enjoy the tales and safe travel's everyone © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2007


Any comments, links or articles added by others which do or don't relate to anything I have written or published is their responsibility and not mine.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

British Airways First

It is a product that exceeds expectations and delivers above your dreams, the beds are actually big enough to be a bed, the space is yours, the intrusion is non-existent and the staff are brilliant, you even get to see the Captain...

The food is excellent and plentiful, you could loose control of your diet and enjoy it at the same time.

If you were to find fault, it would be one thing, the in flight entertainment system is, all but the video option, the same as economy and even there it is out of date, yes outdated not bad, you have 18 channels and a Map page and a wide choice of programs.

Would I recommend this level of travel, damn right I would is it worth the money, well that is only a question of affordability, it is definitely value for money however much it costs.

Wouldn't it be great if this was the basic standard and then imagine how great BA First would have to be then.

As an aside, one great benefit, of the recent terrorist issues, there is now a sensible amount of carry-on bags being taken on board and making it a much better situation.

My Ecademy Profile
My LinkedIn Profile
My Website Testimonials
My Ecademy Testimonials
My Thoughts Blog
My Website




© Copyright Ian Plumbley 2006

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whаt's up to every single one, it's in fаct a goοd fог me tο paу а
quick visіt thіs sіte, іt consistѕ οf рrecious Іnformation.


Feel free to ѕurf to my blog post; Thailand Phuket Hotels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home